- Drum Tuition: Tailored lessons offered for beginners to advanced students.
- Percussion Tuition: Learn the Bodhran, Cajon, or Djembe.
- Theory: Learn to read and write music and arrange and transcribe drum charts.
- Skype Lessons: Can’t make a lesson or interstate or overseas? We offer online learning too.
- Pricing: $37 for half hour lesson booked in 5 or 10 lesson blocks. One-off lessons by arrangement.
Jeremy is a well regarded Drum and Percussion teacher and has been teaching for nearly 30 years. His lessons are tailored to the individual student’s needs and wants but include all the fundamentals in turning out a well-rounded drummer. The studio has two drum kits set up and has facility to record audio and visual if you desire.
Jeremy has a large collection of drumming resources and transcribes popular (and not-so-popular) songs for students to learn and play along to. There is a big emphasis on contextual real-world learning so the student is equipped with the knowledge and skills to “make it” in the music world. Lessons are also fun and many students just learn so they can play for fun or jam with mates.
Jeremy is a certified Drumeo.com teacher. When not teaching he can be found playing with Styne’s Legends (80s cover band), Blues Brothers Revival Band, and Manhattan (Pop, dance, Latin, jazz)